Who doesn’t love a good pizza? This Spicy Bianca Pizza is a twist on the classic Bianca Pizza. It is loaded with cheese and has Calabrian Chile on top to give the pizza a hint of spice.
The thing about pizza is that you must have a good dough! Otherwise, your pizza will just fall flat, and not one likes that! I swear by my pizza dough recipe. I have made it like a million times… okay, not a million, but more times than I am willing to admit.
You can find the dough recipe on my Basil Pesto Pizza recipe! Which is also another great pizza that doesn’t disapoint!
Spicy Bianca Pizza
- 1 Pizza Dough
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 1 tbsp Calabrian Chile
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Ricotta Cheese Mixture:
- 1/4 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- 1/2 tsp dry basil
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Combine all the ricotta mixture ingredients in a small bowl, and reserve in the refrigerator for later.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Roll out your dough and place into the oven once preheated, for about 8-10 minutes or until the dough starts to slightly brown.
- While waiting for the dough, combine the garlic with the oil.
- Flip the dough, and coat the dough with garlic oil mixture. Add mozzarella cheese, dollops of ricotta cheese, and Calabrian Chile.
- Bake for another 6-8 minutes or until cheese is starting to melt. Broil for 1 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling. Serve & Enjoy!