These chocolate dipped mini Belgian waffles are the perfect little treat. They are made with Belgian Pearl sugar and add just a extra taste of sweetness.
These mini chocolate dipped waffles are so customizable! Just simply dip them in melted chocolate and add topping of choice! The possibilities are endless.
The best part about these cute little waffles, is that they are perfect for gatherings and entertaining! Perfect for that bridesmaid party, baby shower, birthday party, or just for entertaining at home! They will also wow your guest, and take no time to put together! Hope you enjoy them!
Yields: 14-16 mini waffles
Prep Time: 15 minutes >> Resting Time: 30 minutes >>Cook Time: 60 minutes
Belgian Waffle Ingredients:
1 tsp of yeast
1 tsp of granulated sugar
1/3 cup + 2 tbsp of warm milk (40 seconds in the microwave)
5 tbsp of melted butter
1 large egg
1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
1-3/4 cup of all purpose flour
1/4 cup of Belgian Pearl Sugar
Melted Chocolate, Pistachio, Rose Tea Leaf, Crumbled Graham Crackers, Marshmallow Bits, Sprinkles, Oreo, Dried Fruit, and really anything your heart desires!
1. In a mixing bowl, combine yeast and sugar in a mixing bowl. Whisk in warm milk to the yeast, let it rest for 5 minutes.
2. Once the yeast mixture is frothy, whisk in vanilla extract, salt, butter, and egg. Using the dough attachment, add in the flour and mix until the dough is combined. (You can do this with a hand mixer as well or by hand).
3. Let the dough rest near a window for 30 minutes. Once the dough as risen, fold in Belgian Pearl sugar into the dough.
4. Roll dough into 14-16 small balls. (Should be a little tinier than golf balls).
5. Flatten the dough by patting the dough ball, and then place into a preheated waffle maker. Cook until golden brown and add a skewer into the waffle if desired. (use two waffle makers if you have, it will make the cook time go by faster).
6. Dip the waffle into melted chocolate and add your toppings! Serve and enjoy.