Recently, I did a poll on my Instagram page to see if my followers liked Tacos or Crunch Wraps better! Yes, the results were shocking! People preferred Crunch Wraps to Tacos! So, here we are! Let’s make this crunch wrap!
The best part of building this crunch wrap is that you can control the toppings based off what you like. I used roasted corn, fresh guacamole, and pico de gallo in mine. Below are a list of ingredients I love putting in my Crunch Wraps. If you are a meat eater, feel free to add in taco seasoned ground meat.
These are super fun to make as a family! Who doesn’t love a good build your own meal?
Large Flour Tortillas
Tomato or Pico
Onion (Red or Yellow is fine)
Cheese (Shredded/Nacho Cheese)
1. In a skillet, slight warm up the flour tortillas.
2. Assemble the crunch wraps by layering your desired toppings. Start with by placing the tostada shell in the middle of the flour tortilla. Layer pinto beans, nacho cheese, guacamole, and then layer the remaining ingredients on top of each other.
3. Fold the edges of the flour tortilla up and over the center. Fold as tight as possible. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
4. Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Place the wrap into the skillet, seam-side down and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip the crunch wrap and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Repeat with remaining.
5. Top with Hot Sauce & Serve Immediately!